Introduction: This is a guide for the very first-timers. First of all, welcome to the SeasonCast Streaming Platform. Our platform is highly focused on providing a simple-to-use product that makes it accessible to all customers of all ages. For example, we want everyone from kids to grandparents to be able to watch live sporting events that broadcasters (like you) create.
About Us: We are sport fans. We are users of our own app for youth & high school teams. We utilize our own experiences to make a product that we love and hope you do as well. Everyone on the SeasonCast Team wants to make sure that your experience with our products is a happy, positive experience. If at any point you need clarification or support, feel free to call us at +1 (800) 809-0176 or email us at email@example.com. We truly are customer-first.
A quick overview of what SeasonCast is: SeasonCast allows you to live stream sporting events to fans without needing any expensive broadcasting equipment. All you need is an iPhone or iPad to broadcast to fans (your fans can watch on any device including Andriod devices). It also records the entire season so you or your fans can go back and re-watch highlights.
Step by step to get started live-streaming:
- Download the SeasonCast app on the Apple App Store on an iPhone or iPad.
Open the app & click on 'Broadcast'
Click on 'Create Channel' if you already don't have an account with us.
When creating an account, we recommend an easy to remember name and username to make it easy for your fans to find you.
- Select the sport you want to broadcast from the list.
You are now on the 'team setup page'. This will be the default page from now on. Feel free to change the team names as desired.
- Click 'Start Broadcast Preview' when getting ready for the broadcast.
You may be displayed with a page that says 'Need Permissions'. Click 'Allow' on all these options to enable your camera and microphone.
- Now you can see the 'Broadcast Preview'. This shows your camera feed & scoreboard graphic. This is the final preparation before live streaming. Check to make sure that everything is working correctly. Click 'Start Live Broadcast' when you are ready to broadcast to your channel.
Congratulations! You have started your first live broadcast! To change the score at any time just tap anywhere on the screen. To end the broadcast, 'X' on the top left.
How to get fans & family to find your channel:
Here are the ways to get fans set up to watch your live events:
- Tell them to download the SeasonCast app for Apple & Andriod devices on the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Once download, click 'watch' and search for you by your channel name and username.
- This is the recommended method because they will get notifications when you go live.
- Watch on the website, they can go to SeasonCast.com and click watch and search for your channel.
- By direct link, your channel is set up to be <username>.mylivegame.com
- You can find this link listed on 'Broadcast Setup' page near the bottom center in blue.
- You can share this link directly on Facebook and/or a team website.
To make it simpler, we have set up a webpage that has links to device-specific apps: https://seasoncast.com/getApp.html